Time: 11 a.m.-12 p.m. & 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Date: December 22, 23, 29 & 30, 2014 & Friday, January 2, 2015
Location: IKEA Tampa
Register/Info: IKEA Tampa Website
(Age 12 and younger) When school is out, get in on the fun at IKEA Tampa Kids Academy! All participants will enjoy a FREE activity/craft and receive a FREE kids meal. On your first visit, you will also receive a FREE Kids Academy T-shirt. Join in the fun any time between 11 a.m.-12 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
– Monday, Dec. 22: Cookies, cookies everywhere! Bring your “little elves” in to decorate and devour their very own cookie creation!
– Tuesday, Dec. 23: Gather in the bedroom near the top of the escalator (2nd Floor) for Story Time! In addition to the reading, all attendees will get a hands on opportunity to play with this years soft toys AND be entered into a drawing to win the book as well as one of the soft toys.
– Monday, Dec. 29: Adorn an IKEA SAMLA box to keep your new toys organized.
– Tuesday, Dec. 30: Prepare for your New Year’s celebration. Decorate a party favor!
– Friday, Jan. 2: Decorate a RIBBA frame for your favorite New Years photo!
Please note: meal, activity and t-shirt offer valid for children 12 and under, while supplies last. Valid at IKEA Tampa only. No adult purchase necessary. Choose from 3 combo meals available from 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m. One meal per child; dine-in only. All children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. No groups please. One T-shirt per child, per 12 month period. Child must be present to participate in the activity and receive a T-shirt. Participants are encouraged to wear their Kids’ Academy T-shirt to all IKEA Tampa Kids’ Academy 2014-2015 activities.
1103 North 22nd Street
Tampa, FL 33605